Status: SuspiciousZodanClix (zodanclix.com) is a website that claims to pay its members to view advertisements. ZodanClix was opened on December 27, 2017. The site uses an illegal copy of the popular EvolutionScript. Read more about it below.
Main Features (with free membership):
- PTC Ads: $0.00075 – $0.0075
- Points: $1 = 6000 points
- Direct referrals: Max. 100, 40% of click value
- Rented referrals: max. 100, 20% of click value, from $0.90 / 5 referrals (
- Minimum clicks daily required to earn from referrals: 4
- Daily average PTC earnings: ~ $0.05
- Cashout: from $2.00, via bitcoin, Payza, Perfect Money, Payeer
- Launched: December 27, 2017
- Script: EvolutionScript – INVALID LICENSE!
- Owner: unknown
- Other: sign up bonus: $0.3 to purchase balance
Verdict – Is ZodanClix Trusted or Scam?
ZodanClix uses an the popular PTC/GPT script, EvolutionScript without a valid license. Therefore we classify it as suspicious.
We don’t recommend websites that used illegitimate script. These stolen scripts contain various modifications and might pose serious security risk. They might contain backdoors or malware and endanger the users personal data and money. If you still want to give the site a try, do it on your own risk and don’t disclose any personal information.
We will continue to monitor ZodanClix and give updates. Until that, feel free to share your opinion and experiences about the site in the comment section below.