Status: PayingTrustClix (trustclix.com) is a new PTC and revenue sharing site that pays its members to view advertisements, play games, sign up to other websites (PTSU) and complete offers. TrustClix was opened on August 3, 2017.
Main Features (free members):
- PTC Ads: $0.00005 – $0.005
- Points: $1 = 5000 points
- Revenue Shares: price: $10, total return after 60 days: 120%
- Other Ways to Earn: Clixgrid, Crack the Vault, PTSU, offerwalls: AdClickWall, PTCWall, KiwiWall, Wannads
- Direct referrals: Max. 100, 30% of click value
- Rented referrals: from $1.00 / 5 referrals (max. 50), 20% of click value
- Minimum clicks daily required to earn from referrals: 4
- Daily average PTC earnings: ~ $0.04
- Cashout: stepped cashout minimum: $3 – $5 – $7 – $10, max withdrawal at once: $10, via Bitcoin, PayPal, Payza, PerfectMoney, Payeer, Solid Trust Pay
- Launched: August 3, 2017
- Script: EvolutionScript
- Owner: unknown, hidden whois information
Verdict – Is TrustClix Trusted or Scam?
TrustClix appears to be paying at the moment. We did not find any major problem about the site, however it’s still relatively new. New PTC sites often fail or change/adjust their terms, therefore caution is advised. Revenue shares and PayPal as a payment processor also pose some long term risk. We suggest to try it as a free member at first, especially for newbies.
We will continue to monitor TrustClix and give updates. Until that, feel free to share your opinion and experiences about the site in the comment section below.