Status: SuspiciousTigerAds (tigerads.info) is a website that claims to pay its members to view advertisements and play AdGrid game. TigerAds was opened on December 20, 2017. The site uses an illegal copy of the popular EvolutionScript. Read more abouit it below.
Main Features (with free membership):
- PTC Ads: $0.001 – $0.005
- Points: $1 = 10000 points
- Other Ways to Earn: ClixGrid game,
- Direct referrals: Max. unlimited, 20% of click value
- Rented referrals: max. 100, 20% of click value, from $0.75 / 5 referrals (
- Minimum clicks daily required to earn from referrals: 4
- Daily average PTC earnings: ~ $0.035
- Cashout: from $2.00, via bitcoin, PayPal
- Launched: December 24, 2017
- Script: EvolutionScript – INVALID LICENSE!
- Owner: unknown
Verdict – Is TigerAds Trusted or Scam?
TigerAds uses an the popular PTC/GPT script, EvolutionScript without a valid license. The script was purchased from an unauthorized seller of EvolutionScript. Therefore we classify it as suspicious.
We don’t recommend websites that used illegitimate script. These stolen scripts contain modifications and might pose serious security risk. They might contain backdoors or malware and endanger the users personal data and money. If you still want to give the site a try, do it on your own risk and don’t disclose any personal information.
We will continue to monitor TigerAds and give updates. Until that, feel free to share your opinion and experiences about the site in the comment section below.