Status: NewClix.Pro is a PTC, traffic exchange and revenue sharing site that pays its members to view advertisements, play games, complete offers via several offerwalls and to sign up to other websites (PTSU). Clix.Pro was opened on December 22, 2017.
Main Features (for free membership):
- PTC Ads: $0.0005 – $0.005
- Points: $1 = 5000 points
- Revenue Shares: price: $10, total return after 60 days: 120%
- Other Ways to Earn: Clixgrid, Crack the Vault, Flip The Coin, PTSU, offerwalls: ClixWall, PTCWall, PLEWall, AdClickWall, Super Rewards, MinuteStaff
- Traffic Exchange: 1:1 ratio, $0.1 bonus after 100 pages surfed
- Direct referrals: Max. 100, 30% of click value + upgrade commissions
- Rented referrals: from $1.00 / 5 referrals (max. 50), 20% of click value
- Minimum clicks daily required to earn from referrals: 4
- Daily average PTC earnings: ~ $0.03
- Cashout: from $2.00, via Payza, PerfectMoney, Payeer
- Launched: December 22, 2017
- Script: EvolutionScript
- Owner: Dimitri Cruickshank, Philippines, public whois information
- Other: 7 level affiliate program
Verdict – Is Clix.Pro Trusted or Scam?
We did not find any major problem about Clix.Pro, however it just launched and it’s too early to judge. There haven’t been any payment yet. New PTC sites often fail or change/adjust their terms, therefore caution is advised. Revenue shares also pose some long term risk. We suggest to try it as a free member at first, especially for newbies.
We will continue to monitor Clix.Pro and give updates. Until that, feel free to share your opinion and experiences about the site in the comment section below.