Buxxter (buxxter.net) is a new PTC site that pays its members to view advertisements, play games, sign up to other websites (PTSU) and complete offers on several offerwalls. Buxxter was opened on August 3, 2017.
Main Features (free members):
- PTC Ads: $0.00025 – $0.005
- Points: $1 = 5000 points
- Other Ways to Earn: Clixgrid, Crack the Vault, Head or Tail games, PTSU, offerwalls: Offers4All, OfferDaddy, ClixWall, Persona.ly, PTCWall, KiwiWall, Wannads
- Direct referrals: Max. 100, 50% of click value
- Rented referrals: from $1.10 / 10 referrals (max. 150), 50% of click value
- Minimum clicks daily required to earn from referrals: 4
- Daily average PTC earnings: ~ $0.04
- Cashout: from $2, max withdrawal at once: $10, via CoinPayments, Payeer, Payza, PerfectMoney
- Launched: June 8, 2017
- Script: EvolutionScript
- Owner: “Jakub”, hidden whois information
Verdict – Is Buxxter Trusted or Scam?
Buxxter appears to be paying at the moment. We did not find any major problem about the site, however it’s still relatively new, just under six months old. New PTC sites often fail or change/adjust their terms, therefore caution is advised. We suggest to try it as a free member at first, especially for newbies.
We will continue to monitor Buxxter and give updates. Until that, feel free to share your opinion and experiences about the site in the comment section below.