Status: NewBuxMagic (buxmagic.com) is a website that pays its members to view advertisements, play Magic Grid game, and to sign up to other websites (PTSU). BuxMagic was opened on December 20, 2017.
Main Features (with bonus Ultimate membership):
- PTC Ads: $0.00125 – $0.025
- Points: $1 = 10000 points
- Other Ways to Earn: Magic Grid game, PTSU – paid to sign up offers
- Direct referrals: Max. 1000, 200% of click value + upgrade commissions
- Rented referrals: from $2.50 /2 5 referrals (max. 2000), 200% of click value
- Minimum clicks daily required to earn from referrals: 4
- Daily average PTC earnings: ~ $0.12
- Cashout: from $2.00, via Payza, PerfectMoney
- Launched: December 20, 2017
- Script: EvolutionScript
- Owner: unknown, hidden whois information
- Other: sign up bonus: 3 days of free Ultimate membership
Verdict – Is BuxMagic Trusted or Scam?
We did not find any major problem about BuxMagic, however it just launched and it’s too early to judge. There haven’t been any payment yet. New PTC sites often fail or change/adjust their terms, therefore caution is advised. The free bonus membership gives very high clcik rate, however this is just a short temporary promotion. We suggest to try it as a free member at first, especially for newbies.
We will continue to monitor BuxMagic and give updates. Until that, feel free to share your opinion and experiences about the site in the comment section below.