Status: Paying4TClix (4tclix.net) is a PTC, traffic exchange and revenue sharing site that pays its members to view advertisements , sign up to other websites (PTSU) and play games. 4TClix was opened on December 15, 2017.
Main Features (with free membership):
- PTC Ads: $0.0001 – $0.0025
- Points: $1 = 10000 points
- Other Ways to Earn: 4TClixGrid game, Flip the Coin, PTSU – paid to sign up offers
- Revenue Shares: price: $5, return: 120% after 100 days
- Traffic Exchange: 1:1 ratio
- Direct referrals: Max. 200, 60% of click value
- Rented referrals: max. 100, 100% of click value, from $1.00 / 5 referrals
- Minimum clicks daily required to earn from referrals: 4
- Daily average PTC earnings: ~ $0.025
- Cashout: from $2.00, via bitcoin, Payza, PerfectMoney, Payeer
- Launched: December 15, 2017
- Script: EvolutionScript – valid license
- Owner: Nguyen viet Dung (Vietnam), hidden whois information
Verdict – Is 4TClix Trusted or Scam?
4TClix appears to be paying at the moment. We did not find any major problem about the site, however it’s still relatively new, under a month old. New PTC sites often fail or change/adjust their terms, therefore caution is advised. Furthermore revenue sharing also pose long term risks, as we have seen many times. We suggest to try it as a free member at first, especially for newbies.
We will continue to monitor 4TClix and give updates. Until that, feel free to share your opinion and experiences about the site in the comment section below.